Saturday 7 March 2015

water colour love

One thing you might not know about me is that I love using water colours! 
They are my go-to supply when I want to add colour to a sketch or doodle, 
and a carry a travel pack with me in my purse at all times 
(as well as a small journal, a water brush,
 and several pencils, black pens and a white gel pen). 

I like to vary my styles, 
and I don't feel that I have to confine myself 
to using them in one specific way.
Their versatility is definitely something I love about them!

I've mentioned before that one of my favourite artists is Danielle Donaldson.
Her work and style continually inspire and influence me. 
Check her gorgeous work out here.
(She will soon be teaching another on-line class. and that makes me very happy!)

Here are a few water colours I've done in the past few months: 


Silvia




3 comments:

  1. Silvia, your watercolor art is so beautiful!It's something I'd like to learn also.Thanks for sharing with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! 러브젤

    ReplyDelete