Thursday 1 August 2013

A Shout Out to Junelle Jacobsen

This summer has been wonderfully filled with creating and experimenting with art. I have been really enjoying my on-line classes, in particular one called "Wild Art Summer" by Junelle Jacobsen. Her projects have been a lot of fun, have challenged me try new techniques and to be bold and courageous (anyone who has ventured out artistically in any genre knows what I am talking about!)

Thanks Junelle for the thought, fun & love you poured into this course. Thanks for believing in all of us and showing us a bit more of God through your laughter, joy and encouraging spirit. 

Here is a mixed media on wood block that I have recently completed, based on an assignment from Wild Art Summer...


Silvia

6 comments:

  1. So true Silvia, this summer was indeed special because of Junelle's class. This Wednesday bloom looks stunning.
    SusaN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Jesus all over this...and you! Thank you so much for letting me be part of your summer, I am so blessed for it! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your love for Jesus spills out all around you, into your art and the way you share it. This has truly been a real treat. xo

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the close up of the flower head, so much texture and color, especially like the bits of turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Love to see this and all the beaty that God gave us!

    ReplyDelete