Monday 21 January 2013

Beginnings...

Hurray! After thinking about blogging for a long time, I have begun.  Thanks to my sweet hubby Tim, who sat with me for hours, I am up and running. I hope you enjoy following my journey ... I am daily discovering that life is beautiful, creating is liberating and goodness & mercy truly are relentlessly hunting me down!

Here is a peak at some of the art I have been creating this past year and a half. I've started several art journals, sketch books and canvases. I can't tell you how incredible it feels to be holding a paintbrush again, to be getting messy with paints, inks, charcoal ... whatever I can find to use. This one is done in oils...






Silvia

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blog, Silvia. That picture is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your artwork is amazing. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your art work. Life is an art and... art is a life! I love doing art... I confess that even my stick men don't look quite right, but I can write anything you want. So, you paint the picture with paint and I'll keep painting with words. we're good!

    ReplyDelete