Saturday 29 June 2013

Tiny & Beautiful

I absolutely love my iphone macro lens that I recently purchased.  I am so undone by God's amazing creativity, putting so much beauty in nature, in tiny plants that we normally step on, walk by and overlook.

I spent some time today down by the river taking pictures with my iphone macro lens and I discovered a whole world that that was breath-takingly beautiful. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.


And just to show scale, here is my son standing on the above pictured Tiny Buttons Stonecrop plant.


Have an amazing, beauty-filled weekend!

Silvia
follow me on instagram at silviaklassen 

3 comments:

  1. Great photos! I popped over from the Wild Art Summer Facebook group. I use my iPhone way more than my Canon, and I'm thinking about this lens--I see they also have a case for the phone that goes with it--thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW!!! I need one of those lenses!!! Your pix are amazing! TFS! (also over from Wild Art!)

    ReplyDelete