Monday 22 April 2013

Healing Happening!

Before we left for vacation I posted a painting I made for our friend who has been bed-ridden for months.  She has had cancer and, in the natural, it looked bad (at one point, she could barely lift her head from her pillow).  I won't go into all the details of her physical condition, but it is suffice to say that she was very sick.  Her body was sick, but her spirit was healthy and she has never stopped believing that she will be healed.

We have had several healing meetings at her house, and the week before we left we had another one. Tim felt God say that she would be healed in stages.  Since then, she has been able to stand up, then walk very short distances, then walk out to her living room, then do stairs and go out with her family!!  Whoo-hoo!!  We are so excited to hear reports of how well she is doing.

The verse "He makes all things new" which I put on her painting has been resonating in my heart for days and yesterday morning I created this journal page as I was experimenting with the new pan pastels and watermark stamp pad I had picked up the day before.  I apologize for the quality of the photo  - I took it on my phone.


Everywhere I turn, God is speaking this:  Never stop believing for the things you are believing for.  Let the healing continue!

Silvia

3 comments: