Thursday 26 December 2013

seeking beauty

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives.
Albert Einstein

Beauty is something I regularly seek.  It moves my soul, stirs up longings and calls deeply to me, drawing me into a place of creativity ~ a place where I can somehow add a part of me into the beauty that presents itself all around me.

Winter in Ontario has a beauty of its own ~ sometimes it fully presents itself in all its shimmering glory, and sometimes we must hunt for it, training our eyes to truly see what is around us.  Recently, on a rather cold day, I spent some time outside with my iphone, searching for some if its everyday loveliness.

 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and had a chance to stop and see the beauty that continually surrounds us!

Silvia
follow me on instagram at silviaklassen 


No comments:

Post a Comment