Monday 4 March 2013

These are a few of my favorite things...

In my last post, I mentioned my "Art Bag" which I carry pretty much everywhere I go.  For fun, I thought I'd post some pictures of my favourite must-have supplies that I always keep in it:

Sketch books (the two smaller ones are examples of what I keep in my purse, for those few times I don't have my Art Bag with me) ...


  
My sketching pencils ....


Charcoal pencils ...


My watercolours: a set of travel water colours and watercolour crayons ...



My brushes ...


These ones come with their own reservoir of water - I can travel very simply with these...


My little water pot & spray bottle ...


My black drawing markers ...



My brown drawing markers ...



My favourite white opaque markers ...



To sharpen my pencils ...


To erase ...


I can do a lot with these supplies and I love being prepared to snag any moment I might get to practise capturing life around me!

Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment